Call for Participation
- Important Dates:
- Submission deadline: 15th July, 2016 (5:00pm PT)
- Notification deadline: 12th August, 2016
- Publication-Ready Deadline: 19th August, 2016
- Submission Details:
- All submissions should be made via the PCS system here
- Template: ACM SIGCHI Extended Abstracts Paper Format
- Submission Format: a poster abstract (6-page limit) prepared in the Extended Abstracts Format. Submissions longer than 6 pages will be automatically rejected.
- For this venue, references DO NOT count towards page length.
- While in previous years authors submitted a poster design in addition to their extended abstract, this year submissions will comprise an extended abstract only.
- [Optional] Video describing the work (5 minutes maximum)
- Submissions are not anonymous and should include all author names, affiliations, and contact information.
- Selection Process: Juried
- Chairs: Conor Linehan, Luc Geurts. Please direct any questions to the Work in Progress, Videos and Demos Chairs:
- At the Conference: Accepted submissions will be presented as a poster during the conference. We will provide more information once the acceptance notifications are sent out.
- After the Conference: Extended Abstracts proceedings available in the ACM Digital Library.
- Note: Papers will be reviewed on their relevance to the conference, clarity of writing and presentation, and their“in-progress”nature. Works-in-Progress should open up new research questions, invite discussion and debate, and outline a future research agenda. This is not a venue for summative pieces of work.
- Posters are not required to be submitted by the deadline as part of the submission process, however, will need to be produced in advance of the conference.