Work-in-Progress contributions provide a unique opportunity for late-breaking results to be presented in a poster format. Papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted submissions are archived in the companion proceedings in the ACM Digital Library.
All times are 23:59 Hawaii-Aleutian Time Zone (UTC -10:00).
- July 13, 2018: Works-in-Progress papers submission deadline
- August 17, 2018: Notification of acceptance
- August 31, 2018: Final camera-ready papers due
- Up to 6 pages (references excluded) in SIGCHI Extended Abstract Format
- Submissions must be made using the Precision Conference System [link to be announced]
- Submissions are not anonymous and should include all author names, affiliations, and contact information
- The submission comprises the Extended Abstract only; a poster is only required for accepted submissions at the time of the conference
Preparing and Submitting
Up to 6 pages in SIGCHI Extended Abstract format, excluding references.
Papers will be peer-reviewed and archived in the companion proceedings, which is published in the ACM Digital Library.
Authors will have two weeks to prepare a camera ready version of the paper, incorporating the feedback provided by reviewers. Authors of accepted submissions will give poster presentations at CHI PLAY in Melbourne. In addition, authors will be encouraged to bring a demonstration of their work that will be discussed with their presentation.
After the Conference
Works-in-progress are published during the conference and are in the companion proceedings in the ACM Digital Library.