Authors are invited to submit high-quality original work to advance the field of player-computer interaction research. CHI PLAY 2019 welcomes submissions that further our understanding of the player experience, as well as contributions on novel designs or implementations of player-computer interactions.
Work-in-Progress contributions provide a unique opportunity for late-breaking results to be presented in a poster format. Papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted submissions are archived in the companion proceedings in the ACM Digital Library.
Important dates (23:59 UTC -10:00)
|July 5, 2019||Work in Progress submission deadline|
|August 2, 2019||Decisions sent to authors|
|August 16, 2019||Final camera-ready papers due|
- All times are 23:59 Hawaii-Aleutian Time Zone (UTC -10:00)
- Up to 6 pages (references excluded) in SIGCHI Extended Abstracts Format
- Submissions must be made to CHI PLAY 2019 using the Precision Conference System (PCS)
- Submissions are NOT anonymous
- A poster is only required upon acceptance and at the conference
Works-in-progress will be peer-reviewed and archived in the companion proceedings, which is published in the ACM Digital Library.
Authors will have two weeks to prepare a
After the Conference
Work in Progress papers will be available in the CHI PLAY 2019 Conference Extended Abstracts proceedings available in the ACM Digital Library.
Please direct any questions to Work-in-Progress Chairs